Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Tuesday, February 2, 8:36 PM
BOOOOOOO !!!

hahas...you will be wondering where i flew off !
hahas...its been soo freaking long since i've bloged !
the reason this time is not that im not free.. 
MY COM UNDERGO-ED MENTAL STRESS !
get it ? lols, my com  break down for the past 3 weeks !
recently only had the repairman get it fixed,
he updated all the latest stuff into my com, fixed all the problems my com used to have
now, my com is super updated...lols, i noe its lame la...but im happy !

anw, in these 3 weeks, there were so much stuffs happen in my life !
Goshh, if i were to write them dwn , it will take forever la !
lols, simply some stupid problems i had in thys few weeks !
but now its is all solved , * happy go lucky *
Well, its a month since living my sec3 lyfe ! *STRESS-FREE LIFE*
My class is super okay la, no enemies so far, all are good to me!
hmm...plus a sappi form teacher..only comes to class once twice a week !
I love sec 3 la, just cos of the timing...most of the days damn shoik..
can go home earlyy sia ! lols...see im soo lucky tys yr...go 3e5 ! ROFL !

Hahahs...i miss my teresaaaa bby ! duno why..whenever im with her..i keep laughing
like a mad women in the bus...walking along the road...going shop...!! 
I wonder wad black magic she got that make me goooo MADDD !!
lols..teresaaaaa syg ....RIYA IS MISSING YOU LIKE HELL !!

wana came over a while to my area !hahas..i missed her soooo muchh sia !
finally gave her a bigg huggiee...keke! i love my wanaaa kuttyy !!
Then lepak a while under some blocks with some monkeyyss !!
Erghh....they were like....( dun wish to say )
hahas...then yah...back home.. chatting with prasena, shanku, diran and some other ppl !
hmmm..well,i duno what else to type ! ahahs...
WOOOSH, I'll appear soon !

adios amigos !







making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits