Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Thursday, December 31, 2:23 PM

AWESOME FOURSOME !


The Gr8 awesome sisters no one can be like !
Riyaa ! Sonaa ! Diyaa ! Shankuu !
Had the bestt dayy with themm (:
But not to the fullest as there are some sisters missing in action !
Shika, Prasena , Shasha & Priyaa !
I just loveee my sisterss !! 
T.s SisterHood Nvr Dies !


Yst my com was reallyy pissing me 0ff like shitt !
Arhh...mozilla kept crashinq ! bloody hell !!
Now its 0kayy ! Finally cann Bl0gg !!

went outt with sona shanku diya ystt to JP !
Itt wass the soo nicee after soo long spending time together again
even though its was a short period we still had funn !
i will never forget that dayy ! 301209 <33



W0ke up at 11pm [ i admitt im a pig ]
I was tiredd 0kayy ! Wad can i d0 ?
Actually i dint w0ke up , its was my lil bro waiting to have breakfast with me !
Awwhh.. s00 sweet 0f hymm (:

After Eatinq, msg-ed Huss , thatt pigg was still sleeping !
I called hymm laterr & was talking and irritatinq hymm !
I was like...dun sleep dun sleep...new year eve must not sleep like a pigg & stuff !
Hahahas..he was asking me t0 put th ph0ne d0wn !
I was like...n0 , ue wake upp first !!
Finally pity hym let hym sleep luhh, hahahas !!
Finally g0t tuh dsturbb hymm !
Muahahahahas... im soo mean , yea i kn0w !

Then..mum called me...she t0ld me to g0 t0 my lil br0's childcare & give m0neyy !
I was alamak...irritatinqq luhh !! must walk all the wayy theree !!
but eventually went there larh..hahas (:

Then yah..b0ught ice milo packett ! even when im not feeling well!
Wh0 cares ? im still STEAL BODY !

Anw , mum gonna come back s00n , half dayy !
hahahahas...!!


WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ! !!

making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits