Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Saturday, December 12, 12:44 PM

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO SONANINI A !

well today she's turning 15 !
Wohoooo....!! Happy bday sona !
anw' im sry at the same tyme cudnt go out with yu syg !
i will make it up to yew fer sure ! 

anw' life going smooth !
yst my lil bro went fer art class
Lols..he think he's an artist -.-
Then yah..had seafood yst !
the worst thing was...w/o my lil bro !
Arghh..i felt soooo fucking bad luh!
Okayy well, i duno how to explain abt the food we had !
but the feats was awesome !
Then yah...today later going to rebond hair !
woots..hahas..i begged my mum like hell ehh !
Mwahs` thanks mummy finallyy !

yst was fun  ehh...
me prasena and ahsika went jp to buy dress
SAME DRESS (:
Then yeah...we went to this fashion !
lols..i liked a purple dress..but ahsika cudnt buy cos its sleevless!
nvm...so we bought a dress , Nice & i love it !

ahahs...
well, chatting with prasena syg in fb & many ppl in msn!
So cant write muchiee:D

Veh busyy at the moment !
ahahas...


sooooooooooooooooooooo....


Adios  

MyHotComments.com
 
 


making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits