Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Saturday, December 26, 8:30 PM

 

Back in action !

TERESAAA CHECHi  ! yu asked me update my blogg !
Yst was CHRISTMAS (: Merry Christmas to all !
Finally me ahsika prasena and vinniysha went outt !
we finally wore the same dress we bought few weeks back !
hehe...so yahh !! yst was super funn & enjoyinq !
cos i went to my teresa chechi house for christmas !
I love her house & her sis chipmunk , i love yoo syg ! i miss her loads !

Hmm...after going there, we went to lamtai !
we lepak there...but i had to chao first !
so i went home earlier than the rest !
Suprisingly subra was quiet that dayy..duno bomo got do black magic on hym (:

Hmm..currentlyy chattinq with shami chechi !
and pouring out all my sadness which happen todayy !
Thanks chechi for being there for mee !
You've always listen to my problems and advice me !
i lovee you universeloads ! hehe....she taught me that (:
=)

Well, now my parents & lil bro went to boon lay !
i duno for wad also & i dun care luhh !
Finally got the time to postt !

Today was a lil dowm for meeee =(
Feeling sadd abt smth !
dun wish to write that in my blog !
But my worries oni shami chechi noes !
(:


well....i am missing my teresaaa chechii the most todayy !
I felt like talking to herr...but had no timeee !!
even when friends let you down...chechis will be there for yu !

 in case the meaning for chechi = Sisters !

im missing my naree sona. shang dynasty and nettae koku priya at th moment (:


Well... i'll post next time cos currently busy & parents will be back anytyme (:

ADIOS [!]


making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits