Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Sunday, December 13, 7:48 PM

Loving the way ie want , but it dosent seem easy !

well, Life is like that, many ppl walk in and out of yur life
oni the person who meant for u and deserves yur love stay in ur heart forever
Im not talking about BGR peeps.. its just a sistr of mine , specify [ daughter ]
Hmm.. i dun understand why people i mean sistrs have to lie !
&& Spoiling their life & gettinq hurt fer nth !
i srsly duno whether i shud type it out in blog ? hmm..maybe shud not
Well, let ppl be how they want in their life , its their life so they decide !
Who am i to her ? she used to call me mommy mommy ? Does she really mean it ?
She said im her sister ! wad does sister do & wad they dun do .?
i sometymes wonder whether she really treating me like on from her heart
or just saying it out from the flow ...

Just to tell her tys.. sister means a big word 
well its just 6 letters but it make a difference from sister and a fren !
She used to be close with me but now     ............

No words to describe how am i feeling at the moment right now !


                                          Let get back to my life !
Hmmm...nth to say la well, at the moment upset cos of her
Anw i think i shud really get over that matter..its affecting me alot !


PRASENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!


Get well soon sayanq !
You're sick again ! lovesick ?
Hope eu recover soon eh & meet yew tmr !

Btw, today seriously no mood to tok to anyone !
I dun feel like talking to anyone...
Most of my friends called .. i kept sayinq im busy 

Hmm.. maybe that matter is bothering mee too much !


My babyGurll Diyaa ,
Why ?
What happen to yu da !?
Why are eu not trusting me & tellinq me anythn 
when eu noe that i alr know abt that stuff ...
Pls luh..the more eu lyinq to mee the more ur hurtinq me !
But whatever it is, im not gonna hate yu ma !
Hope yu understand da !
Ily soooo much di kuku !


MyHotComments.com
 She used to say this ! when i think abt it , it hurts !



And still wanna type more stuff here...but i dun think its right !

Anw, srsly mood  off !
Cant wait fer tmr .... meetinq my lovesss !

People i meeting tmr !
Prasena,Ahsika,Wana, Teresa* ,Viniiysha,Sona,Shanku,Diya,Jepon [ Girls ]
Kattae & Co - 10 ppl ? Plus Naven & hys frens - 5 ppl ?


All will be outside kattae's hse then will find a best location and chow !


Anw ppl..i cant wait.. missing them like fark siak !
Time faster flyyyyyy !! pls pls pls !


Adios

MyHotComments.com
 



making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits