Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Wednesday, January 6, 8:02 PM
WWOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH !!


Finallyy Blogged peeps !
im soo soryy, nowadays do not relly have time to use com
cos after school damn tiredd & sleepyy
cos one simple reason !!
after school slackk !! lawlss !! =D

First day of sch wass awesome except th fyking f&n teacher la
she damn racist ! she always pick on me for fringe ! bloody hell !
i hate her, but still im stuck with her for 2 years including tys yr ! 0h N00 !
Bio tcher wass th bestt i can sayy..i admire her sia..her haiir damn nice ! lolxx
form teacher was my ex cca tcher...[ Library ]
She chose me as VICE CHAIRPERSON ! -.-
I was like what the hell on earth is she d0iing !!
Alamakk..i was like..nvm nvm its all my fate to be the vice chair ! -.-


Sec0ndd dayy was 0kayy la...i love 3e5 !
Its the besstt ! you noe  whyy ?
cos my class finishes earlier than the rest of the express classes mostt of th timee !!
wowww....

mon: 2ppm [ as usual ]
tue: 1.20 [ woots ]
wed: 12.45 [Great ]
thur : 12.45[ Powerr ]
Fri : 12.45[Bestt ]

Lolxx, 2day saw muqmin in the buss...hahahaha
he was weariinq long pants.. LAWLS !
But 0kayy la..he dun l00k funny anw `

Sch00l wass gooooooddiieee !!
after school wentt libraryy talked to the librarian and help her do some stuffs
then...waited for ashika cos her tamil class was at the lib !
after that i and her went outside school to meet prasena and rashidd !
i miss her soooooooooooo mcuhhhhh !!
then me, ahsika, diya, shanku, shasha, shasha, and rashidd , sona, priya all went to lepak a whilee!!
i was helping diya put her contacts for her..!!


FyK LAAA !!
the contact flew away cos the damn wind bleww..
now i have to buy fer her contacts sia !
its my faultt !! fyk itt @#$%


After that we went mac ate then chowed !
saw my bro at bus stop ! bloody assh0le la he !
he go complaiin my mum that i loiitering arn ! -.-
BIG FAT MOUTH !
Then sumhow manage to escape from my mummyy !!

Hmm, nowadays loviing school ,,
butt th sadd thing is that im haviink upper sec recess la!
alamak...so sian..i miss my makkalz soo much
waiting for tys yr to end so that nxt yr can have same recess as themm !!


Okayy now..i gtg , kinda busyy !! pluss freakkinngg tiredd !!

ADIOS

Labels:


making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits