Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Wednesday, December 16, 5:16 PM




I love you Shami Chechi
Thank yu so much fer helping me


was damn stressed today !

slap myself for having itchy fingers playing with the security codes 
and my hp was locked ! arhhh..was damn stressed & srsly duno wad to do!
finally came to my rescueee !! my beloved shami chechi !
i really must thank her alot for making my day plus relieveing my stress !
And yah shami, hope days pass by like too too train & ur mum return back soon !




Todayy was a borinq dayy, dad & lil bro at home !
was supposed to go out ! since dad at home i cant !
Daddies are soooo irritatinq !


now my dad and lil bro went out & i dint wanna follow them !
so yah..using com happily and thanks to shAmi chechi for making my day again !


tmr dad will be at home...Arrr ! god why u doing tys to mee ?
what the hell did i do to yu / why cant he go work ?


err he really pissing me off.. 


Rule 1: cant use com in case of smth imp
Rule 2: Cant tok on the phone for lonq 
Rule 3 : Go out must come back in a hr ( as well dun go right ?)


I srsly cant live if he is at home ! so yah ppl understand my situation !
Oh myy god ! yu have to rescueee meeee !!


Plweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee helpp meeeee ((:
anw chattinq with shami , Satish , Sahaa, Sona , Shamu Kutti and moree !




Currently missing : T.s , Wana, Teresa , Shami chechi , Lekha, Huiwen , _________*







Labels:


making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits