Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Friday, March 19, 2:08 PM















BOOOOOOO [!]


Wonderinq whos that prettyStuff beside mee ??
Its my bby ...Kutty Jes !!


after soo long , met up with her !!
i miss her like hell (:
bby , ie hop eu wont do anythn stupid !
all those advices we gave eu will make eu realise wad eu doing was wrong
i just wanna say , ie love euu akka !!
Muackks my bby jes syg (:

making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits