Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Sunday, February 14, 8:21 PM

REEYAHH HEARTS WANAAA


wooshh, reeya is back in actioon !
lolx blog was kinda dead for some times
just wanted to update cos im bored !
anyways, happy valentinez day to all my loved one and those who reading my post!
today was a sad day, [!]
people dun get the wrong idea!
its cos of my lil bro, hys admitted in the hos !
i really miss hym & hope he get well soon !!
Hmm, today dint went out cos no mood !
morning woke up and got a lecture from dad for not offing the com
sudd, i felt like fainting , my mind was becoming blank,
luckily i hold the door to support myself !!
Then went to toilet and wash up !
wasnt feeling well this morning ! felt like vomitting and stuff
it was seriously an awful experience i suffered !
Then yah...came online and chatted !!
some guys were born to make my day worse !
why cant they find some other ppl to flirt with !
Arghh, they are just a bunch of irritants man !!
Planning to go to lamtai tmr !
meet jepon , kutti jes and indhu !!
I miss them sooo muchh <33


Okayy people, my headache is back !
i better go get some restt !!
byebyeeee 
=D





making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits