Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Monday, February 8, 9:45 PM
BAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMBAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BACK IN ACTION !

Todayy was super ultra funn man !!
Lols, guess why ? i saw my wannaaa bbyyy =]
After school me and diya were walking with shalu to the interchange
sudd wana called and said she is at the busstop waiting for uss..!!
we were like so damn shocked then we dropped shalu then went to meet her..!!
prasena ahsika vinniysha sona shanku all left before we came
i seriously duno whyy they did that ... =/
Then they said they were at pioneer mall waiting for uss...
i diya and wana went there to meet them..
GUESS WHAT ?
They weren't there..it was soo fucking piss off man !!
Then i called ahsika she said she was at kattae house there...i wasnt suprised!
then sha called me..then i asked her why nvr wait, she gave a lame excuse saying we were slow
she can just say ryte...she cant wait to see rashid and kattae...why must she say we are slow !! _|_
Then yah..she ask us come there...we were like no mood la...cos we were pissed off then we dint want to go there...so we just ate at pionner mall mac then chowed home...i went home at 5 i guess !!
FOR THE FIRST TIME IM BACK HOME EARLIER THAN MY MUM  IN THIS YEAR !
hahahahs...im so proud of myself for the first time..!!
then yah..after i went home...wana called me saying she wants to come to my area lepak
i was like okayy..i quickly did some last touch up on my fnn work then chowed downstairs
then we saw abbas , i told hym im going to cyber cafe with wana, he was like okay ltr he will come!
we went there and i did some few last touch up again then printed out my work !
then later hussein and zul came to cafe to look for me...then they waited 0utside till im done..
i dropped wana at the bustop then went back home with hussein and zul..
they dropped me till my floor then i went back home !!

Now deeejay competition is gonna release soon...
i wann innocent to go in nxt rounddd !!

GODDDDDDDDD...PLEASE HELPP !! HAHAS..!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOO [!]
HYS INTO THE NEXT ROUND !!!

im soo happy for hymm !!


< DJ INNOCENT THE BESTT LARH >

ADIOS !

making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits