Love you till my last breathe .

making-sweetness
Tuesday, December 8, 5:45 PM
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

                                              Its just so sweet like Sugar
                                                   Riya Hearts You !



Love life before it goes off from yur hand !

Its so bored when eu stay at home and rot !
Well, today woke up , bath and ate breakfast !
Brought my lil bro to Polyclinic !
He had hys 4 yrs old eye checkup tingie !
Argh...we went there , mum alrdy booked appointment
so yah..we went to see the nurse in room 18 then tested my bro eyes
Its alrytee luh..he got a spongebob sticker -.-
Then we went to room 18 to see doctor...idk for wad also ?
Then after that me and bro went to buy milo 4rm my blk shop !
we drank and lepak under my blk a while !
Then reached home..talk to my baby syg PRASENA (:
Then ate lunch ! yummy [ Chicken - sambal ]
Lols..then dad went out..happily using com !
Just chatted with diya , Nini, Wana, Innocent , Hakesh , Prasena and more !
Quite bored at the moment ! view my facebook luhh
Nth much added friends / then saw rachel fb !
She toked bad abt west side ! arghh ! think wad her 
Fucking R.A.P really very cool uh ? She says west side is lame
Well, she herself is alrdy lame luh ! dun wanna tok more on her !
And yeah...life's borinq !
Its been 7 fucking days since i saw ( mickey )
I miss hym .... :[
Tmr will be going cyclinq with prasena !
ahahas...will be loitering in old west or maybe cycle to lamtai if we have tyme ! 


I miss wana Kutti luh seyy (:
Just chatted with her..hope to see her soon eh !
Its like i miss her talkative chats !
hehee...I love her many many !


& not forgetting mr.viko loosu !
nowadays not close with hym rdy larh
i miss hym like fark siak !
aiyohhhh....wth ! im like ignoring hym !
Am i ? hope not larh
anw i will get back to my oldself
i will entertain hym soon
Dun wryy koko !
Loosu Riya will be back to yu soon
=)

Hmm..well, that's all fer now !
Mum went shower soon she will be back !
Got to off com soon luh !


Live . Love . Laugh 
Enjoy each second in yur life 
Once time past it nvr will rewind back
There's no time to regret either !



Adios Amigos !  


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
 






making-sweetness ieloveYou <3

Profile

Heyylooh Dearest !
Welcome to my blog !
Ie live by the name riya <3
5-teen thys year !
Im a RAIN-Lover
Mickey Mouse is the best
Stars are gorgeous
Shopaholic <3
Prankinq ppl is my hobby
Kechoinq unknown ppl is funn
Makinq new friends is wild
Havinq sister arn by my side is happiness
Fallinq in love is a crime !

You only have one lyfe ,
And when eu cant spend ur life with
te one you love , why that life ?
Sing me a song on 13 sep !
Ie love my life
Don't hate what you cant immitate !
I step on my own style , That's my policy Fyk ur jealousy

Tagboard
TAGG Before You Leaave(:

ShoutMix chat widget



GOODBYE
Stats
Hitstats recommended .

Memory



Credits